Welcome to Adelaide. You will arrive at Terminal 1 (unless travelling by Rex). Follow the signs to baggage collection. Once you have collected your bags, exit the terminal
As you exit the terminal, turn left and walk 50 meters to the taxi rank. You should expect to pay approximately $30 to reach the Hotel.
Airport City Shuttle offers a Door to Door service from Adelaide Airport to Adelaide hotels for a $10 cost each way. Bookings are not needed.
On arrival, make your way to the Information and Tourism Booking Booth located on the terminal in a central location. The staff will help you with your booking and inform you of the next shuttle time.
Shuttles travel approximately every half an hour:
- On Monday, 2 July 2018 the shuttle will travel between 8am – 9pm.
- On Sunday, 8 July 2018 the shuttle will travel between 8am – 5pm.
For group bookings, call 0433 533 718.
Simply download the Uber app and book your vehicle. Meet your driver at the chauffeured vehicle rank.
If you would prefer to travel in comfort and class, Hughes Chauffeured Vehicles will collect you from the terminal and drop you at your hotel.
Call Hughes Chauffeured Vehicles on 1300 615 165 and Quote “ALSA” for:
- 1-3 Passengers (Airport Transfer) $44.00 (inc Airport Charges and Taxes)
- 4-6 Passengers (Airport Transfer) $66.00 (inc Airport Charges and Taxes)
- 1-4 Passengers (Winery Tour) $55.00 per hour (minimum 6 hours Barossa or 5 hours McLaren Vale or the Adelaide Hills)
GETTING AROUND IN ADELAIDE
The best way to get around Adelaide is by the free tram service. All public transport is free of charge with in the CBD. You will need to purchase a ticket from the machine inside the tram for those going further. There are concession prices available for those with a student ID card.