Saturday, 7 July
Council will be held from 9am - 5pm at Flinders University City Campus, located at Victoria Square, Adelaide.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on this day, which includes the election of the 2019 ALSA Committee.
The Grand Final Round for each competition will be held at the following times:
- Negotiation: 9am - 11am at Flinders University City Campus
- IHL Moot: 9am - 11am at Courtroom 8, Samuel Way Building
- Client Interview: 11:30am - 1:30pm at Flinders University City Campus
- Witness Examination: 11:30am - 1:30pm at Courtroom 4, Samuel Way Building
- Paper Presentation: 2:30am - 4:30am at Flinders University City Campus
- Championship Moot: 2:30pm - 4:30pm at Courtroom 8, Samuel Way Building
On Saturday, 7 July 2018, we invite you to attend the grand Closing Gala of the 2018 ANU GDLP ALSA Conference to be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre on Saturday, 7 July 2018 at 7pm. With floor to ceiling windows you will be rewarded with the amazing night views of the River Torrens, overlooking the iconic Adelaide Oval.
On this evening, we will announce the annual ALSA Awards and the winners of the various competitions.
- Held at Adelaide Convention Centre at North Terrace, Adelaide
- From 7pm - Late
- Dress code is black tie
- This function will have a full meal and drinks package
- Entertainment will be provided by the live band Triple Score